Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Alternator
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Mark r
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=3]Hi there does anyone know about the warranty on a newish car. My alternator went on my Ford Focus 58 plate with 24 thousand miles on the clock, and would have thought it would have lasted longer than it did wondered if this would be covered or at least worth an e-mail or is it not worth it.[/size][/font]
pragmatix
I would allways ask, you might get a partial payment from Ford, for the price of a stamp its got to be worth it
jeebowhite
Agreed, some dealers will replace it as a matter of a good will gesture. if not FOC then maybe at a reduced rate. as its out of warranty though, if they want to charge full wack, you dont need to take it to them anyway! however when they replaced my alternator it cost about £300 in all!

Full Colour Version: Alternator
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615