Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need Answers With Customisation
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
jamesross93
Hi, i am thinking of completely customising my fiesta 2003 mk6. i have found some new rear lights but they are for the 3 door version, and i need to know if they will also fit my 5 door.

also any ideas on what i can do for customisation are welcome.

Thanks
James
alanc16
what id do is not put the lights on and get a full fiesta st kit (back bumper, front bumper, skirts etc...)
jamesross93
.... lights £100

..... Full st kit. £1000

i would just buy the st if i had the cash thats why i customising. do you know if the fittings are the same for the 3 door and 5
alanc16
yes they are but it if you ring round a few breakers yards youll be able to get a full st kit for roughly 250 pounds, bargain in my eyes
jamesross93
thats not a bad idea.
will have a look around
Thanks
jamesross93
thats not a bad idea.
will have a look around
Thanks

Full Colour Version: Need Answers With Customisation
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615