Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Start Up On Mondeo 2.0L 2002 Zetec
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
stuart711
Help,

I have posted a thread re my slow speed judder and as suggested I have Carried out a service and changed the Fuel filter, I am now asking for help which has started to manefest itself, .... when starting sometime the speedo, rev counters and other gauges spin around to maxamum ie speedo to 130 mph etc and the start up spinns to a halt and I have to attempt to start again, a freind told me it may be an ECU problem ......any Ideas
pragmatix
Could be as simple as a duff battery could be the starter or the dual mass flywheel I am presuming its a diesel,
stuart711
No its a Petrol ...I think I'm ready to buy a Toyota lol
mintalkin
the gauges doing a test sweep is usually down to a battery problem so i would get the battery and alternator checked first
stuart711
Cheers gents

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615