Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 6000Cd Later Model In To 2002 Mondeo?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
s.jsutton
Can anyone tell me for sure if a 6000cd out of a later Mondeo will fit in to a 2002 Mondeo?

I have been told by a Ford scrappy that it will not fit due to a change in the cradle holding the ctr consol, but I have also been told by Ford that it will.
I want to fit the later unit that has the AUX button so I can run my iphone through it.
Here's a picture of the unti I want to fit.

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Regards
Simon

pragmatix
I believe that it will fit but you will need the square type surround and possibly a wiring loom adapter as the pin configuration may be different
Z3 MON
I have the 6000cd In my mondeo, I have the aux button but where on earth do you plug it in??

Sorry didn't think much point in making a new thread lol

Cheers

Dave
pragmatix
I think the connection would have been in the glove box, but dont quote me on that, just seem to remember reading that somewhere
Z3 MON
Ok cool ill have a look, although I'm not getting my hopes up as the more I look at the car the more stuff that's missing lol
Z3 MON
Ok cool ill have a look, although I'm not getting my hopes up as the more I look at the car the more stuff that's missing lol
Ian Barker
It is in the glove box, right hand side at the front

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615