Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Focus Boot Tools?????
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Ricleigh
This is a really random question.

In the boot of my focus on either side are 2 elastic straps. What is normally kept in these?? They must have had something there when it rolled out the factory??
Stoney871
In the left hand strap there would be a first aid kit, right hand side i'm not sure.
I think they were optional purchases.
I keep a first aid kit in my left one and jump leads / booster pack in my right one.
I believe also from reading my car manual that the boot trim that holds the parcel shelf on the boot light side also has notches cut into it to allow a warning triangle in a specific case to be slotted on.
Can anyone confirm this and if so whether they are available?
Preee
Manual states First aid on N/S and warning triangle on O/S , appears to be flate pack and clips under where the boot light is , it does not show the elastic strap on the O/S.

Mine came with nothing lol but i keep a firstaid kit on N/S and a small fire extinguisher on the O/S

Full Colour Version: Ford Focus Boot Tools?????
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615