Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1.8 Tdci Turbo Hose Pipe
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Hi, I have a 1.8TDCi 2007 model. The rubber hose pipe which I believe goes from the intercooler to the turbo, located at the top left hand of the engine is split. It is a 51-45mm 90 degree reducing pipe. I have heard this is a fairly common problem.I was going to change it to a silicone hose as they are a good bit cheaper than the original part, but I just wanted to check if these hoses are suitable for this use. Anyone else changed theirs to silicone or I am safer just fitting the genuine Ford hose pipe?
I would go with the silicone one
OK, thanks for your quick reply.
Is a standard silicone hose suitable, or do I need to order one that is lined so that it is suitable for oil?

Full Colour Version: 1.8 Tdci Turbo Hose Pipe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.