Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ipod Conection
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
bryans88
i can only play music from my ipod via bluetooth and some times the conection gets lost, also i cant pick what song i want to play or playlist. When i conect the ipod up via the usb port all my tracks and playlist are on the screen and are available and plays the song but no sound comes out.

Cany anyone help me with this please?
btmaldon
I found that when using the USB port you also had to attach the headphone socket to the auxilliary to get the sound.

I havent tried it without the auxilliary connection since I updated the firmware as I only use it on Bluetooth these days, but an update may help.

Good luck
Greg Sugrue
You need a cable with USB and 3.5 headphone socket as suggested by the other poster. Ford sells them for lots of money, but you can get one on Ebay for a few quid.

Full Colour Version: Ipod Conection
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615