Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Zetec S/metal Sound System
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
Zak0123
Hi all,

First time post so go easy on me haha ^_^ Im looking at getting either a zetec s or metal and firstly I'm not sure which one to get.

Secondly the car I have now, peugeot 206 (ooooo) I have replaced the head unit, door speakers and have a sub in the back. I was wondering if its worth going for the better stereo in the fiesta? Dont want to fork out £400 extra and end up ripping it out to put a aftermarket head unit in. Whats it like? And does anyone run a sub or speakers off of theirs? Not sure if its worth just keeping the basic one in their and then taking that out when I get it.

Any advice would be appreciated! Cheers
tomtom70
Any idea what the Fiesta IP looks like without factory radio?
[img]http://data.motor-talk.de/data/galleries/913495/1986404/fofi-ohne-radio-26792.jpg[/img]

Full Colour Version: Zetec S/metal Sound System
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615