Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi Everyone
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
CarParts Rs
Hi Everyone one, my name is Paul and new to this site, althugh i have always had Fords.
Just started up On-Line Breakers called CarParts Rs, im on Twitter too, just to see if it will work really being on line and not in a cold dirty yard lol, even though thats where the stuff is.
Anyway i wont bore you no-more, hope to chat soon :)
Lenny
[quote name='CarParts Rs' timestamp='1328991395' post='166106']
Hi Everyone one, my name is Paul and new to this site, althugh i have always had Fords.
Just started up On-Line Breakers called CarParts Rs, im on Twitter too, just to see if it will work really being on line and not in a cold dirty yard lol, even though thats where the stuff is.
Anyway i wont bore you no-more, hope to chat soon :)
[/quote]

[i][b][size=4]Hi mate, [/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=4]would you have a cup holder rubber base for a 2010 focus, [/size][/b][/i]

[i][b][size=4][img]http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss192/lennymanwoods/CupHolderLights3.jpg[/img][/size][/b][/i]

[i][b][size=4]Ive tried other breakers, who told me they had the correct part so i paid them and they sent me this one below, which is the wrong part, [/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=4]because the one i require is a single circular rubber disc to fit the one circle only. [/size][/b][/i]

[img]http://i575.photobucket.com/albums/ss192/lennymanwoods/Image1507-1.jpg[/img]

[i][b][size=4]i wrecked the original one because i was drilling holes to fit the led ambient lights, and the drill bit went through the rubber section, [/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=4]hope you can help me on this one mate, [/size][/b][/i]
[i][b][size=4]cheers. [/size][/b][/i]
dezwez

[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)

Full Colour Version: Hi Everyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615