Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mondeo Frost Warning Light Stays On
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
kenoggy
my frost warning light stays on and temp gauge reads --- followed by 0c

can anyone help please
Ianb
Without sounding like a complete knob.... you sure its not just 0c up there in yorkshire?
rojariggs
[quote name='Ianb' timestamp='1329137606' post='166415']
Without sounding like a complete knob.... you sure its not just 0c up there in yorkshire?
[/quote]
I did wonder the same....
Z3 MON
Mine is consistently on yellow, switching to red at early morn and late evening an I'm near London so sounds about right for you mate
fordieashx
I'm up in Aberdeen. And I think the last time it was off was briefly quite a few weeks ago :huh:
jeebowhite
0 degrees and below - Red light, 0-4 degrees yellow light... given how the UK has been bitten by the frost, I wouldnt worry about it, as it sounds correct to me!
Richard Murawski
yep mine has been the same mate. im in chesterfield and not far from you, yesterday was the first time its been off for weeks lol
SamandMark
[quote name='kenoggy' timestamp='1329136462' post='166411']
my frost warning light stays on and temp gauge reads --- followed by 0c

can anyone help please
[/quote]

Our's stay's red, unless the temp goes above 0'c which if up to 4'c it's yellow, above, it goes off :)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.