Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Getting Our Money Back?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
SamandMark
Sorry if not posted this in the right part of the Forum.
Just moving on from our last thread, about the problems we have with our recently purchased Mondeo. Do we have any rights, to get our money, old Mondeo back? Basically we are still waiting for the dealer at the garage to ring us, about getting the Mondeo we have just brought, back in for the work that needs doing to it. He reckoned he was going to call, to let us know when the courtesy car will be available, but still heard nothing. To be honest we're both (me and hubby) regretting part ex'ing our old Mondeo for this one, we seem to have bought a bag of nails, in replace of a Mondeo that had very few problems!! Our 7 days aren't up until this Saturday, but do we have to give the dealer a chance to put this one right?

Also a bit gutted, we got £3,500 in part ex for our ST 54 reg, with 77200 miles on the clock, with FMDSH. The dealer's exact words to us 'I won't sell it, mileage is to high'.................He has advertised it on his website for £5,495.00.....Gutted isn't the word....We should NEVER have done this deal :( This is why a woman should never be given the choice, I agreed on the part ex and new car :rolleyes:
SamandMark
Sorry Admin, can you delete this one, posted twice, thank you :)

Full Colour Version: Getting Our Money Back?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.