Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Accessing The Top Of The Instrument Cluster
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
richmog08
I need to replace my sat nav antenna on my '08 Focus Titanium. I know that it is probably located on top of the instrument cluster. I can access the back of the head unit to unplug the Fakra connector, and can trace the pathway of the cable, but i am not sure what is the easiest way to get to the top of the cluster. I was wondering if the storage compartment on top of the dashboard could be removed to enable access. Any ideas guys and gals?
Preee
Have a look at Lenny's fitting an ST pod guide he has directions on there how to remove the instrument cluster
Lenny
[quote name='richmog08' timestamp='1329577568' post='167424']
I need to replace my sat nav antenna on my '08 Focus Titanium. I know that it is probably located on top of the instrument cluster. I can access the back of the head unit to unplug the Fakra connector, and can trace the pathway of the cable, but i am not sure what is the easiest way to get to the top of the cluster. I was wondering if the storage compartment on top of the dashboard could be removed to enable access. Any ideas guys and gals?
[/quote]

Hi mate,
as pree has advised, you will see the information on removing the cluster in the st pod guide listed below this post,
also to advise you the aerial for the GPS is fitted behind the mirror on the drivers side wing mirror.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615