Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Arm Rest Removal
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
The Joker
Hi all, new member here!

Just bought a 2007 1.8 Tdci Focus and am really pleased with it - runs beautifully.

The car's in great condition with just a few little bits to look at.

The centre armrest is torn at the back and I would like to replace it but can't seem to find a way to remove it with the centre console in place. Any advice would be appreciated along with an idea on where to look for a reasonably priced replacement.

Hi mate welcome along.
As far as I am aware the armrest is integral to the centre console.
The whole lot comes off as one piece.
The Joker
Hi Stoney, thanks for the quick reply.

Went to Dealers this morning & they show the armrest available as a seperate item (at HUGE £££) so I was assuming that it could be removed?

When you say torn do you just mean the cover on the cushioned part?
If so eBay do have replacement covers listed.
The top of the arm rest can be removed if its the same as on the mk2.5 , you have to remove the back first then you can remove the screws to remove the lid
The Joker
Hi all,

Thanks for the advice. Went to a breakers but the one they offered (which was still attached to the console) was worse than mine! Had a look at it to see how to remove the top 2 sections. Didn't see any srews that would free the lid directly though............

Will have a look at the eBay covers.


Full Colour Version: Focus Arm Rest Removal
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.