Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sd Card For Sat Nav
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
Hatter
can any one help ? Just got the wife a 2011 focus and the chap at ford gave her a sd card for the sat nav and she has put in to the slot and she has not got no map is there any where or a link so she could download them please help as i think she wont feed me if i cant get it sorted
Preee
I would go back to the garage , as there are no downloads for these cards they are securly locked and no way to copy them , believe me i have tried just for a backup purpose.

They should of supplied you with at least 2010 Uk/Turkey maps.

If you say the card is not working there is a re-calibration setting in the menu
If you want the PDF booklet a link is in my Sig to download.
Hatter
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1329665887' post='167590']
I would go back to the garage , as there are no downloads for these cards they are securly locked and no way to copy them , believe me i have tried just for a backup purpose.

They should of supplied you with at least 2010 Uk/Turkey maps.

If you say the card is not working there is a re-calibration setting in the menu
If you want the PDF booklet a link is in my Sig to download.
[/quote]

Full Colour Version: Sd Card For Sat Nav
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.