Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where Do I Stand On Getting My Money Back?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
john25
Brought a car from a local car sales man at the beginning on january, had it a week when all the lights on dashboard came on with leaving the engine warning light on and engine system failure light and engine cutting out and coming to a stand still. Took it back to dealer and he took it for month and apparently sent it to a ford garage and they supposidly told him they couldnt diagnose the problem. He sent off the dash to be re-programmed. Had it back two weeks to the day yesterday and the same thing has happened again. Went back to him and im just getting the same answers as before. Can anyone tell me on where i stand on asking for my money back to go elsewhere??????? Car is still under the 3months warrenty....
rojariggs
Do a search on the forum. This has been covered in some detail very recently.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615