Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advise Needed On Commiting Suicide
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Bigdaddycain
Ok... I'm lay here, on the laptop, TV buzzing away in the background... Brew to my left hand side, TV remote to my right... Sex and the city has just popped on the TV, (what a thing to put on after Police interceptors!) Batteries have gone in the remote!

Should i.....

1/ Pull my cover off me, get up and work out how to manually change channel? (don't suggest switching the TV off, i've no idea how to do that).

2/ Throw something heavy at the TV in the hope that it breaks (or at least falls over)

3/ Commit suicide, thus not having to glance up every now and then when i hear a squeaky voice, and see a mature horse doing an impression of a human woman?
Stoney871
Option 4 Go for a cruise in the car.
Works for me. :)
Bigdaddycain
But the gritters have been out... :blink:
Stoney871
A chance to get tail out on a slippy road then. :P
A good cruise is bette rthan a bad tv programme any day.
Z3 MON
2/ always works for me lol
Stoney871
[quote name='Z3 MON' timestamp='1329743079' post='167745']
2/ always works for me lol
[/quote]
At least that gives you the excuse to get the nice shiny 50" one you saw earlier.
Also gives you the chance to immerse yourself in all the cool shiny stuff in the store.
My wife is always amazed how I can spend an hour in currys just looking at cables. ;)
Z3 MON
[quote name='Stoney871' timestamp='1329753196' post='167763']
At least that gives you the excuse to get the nice shiny 50" one you saw earlier.
Also gives you the chance to immerse yourself in all the cool shiny stuff in the store.
My wife is always amazed how I can spend an hour in currys just looking at cables. ;)
[/quote]

haha me too, or in halfords, or wherever lol
jeebowhite
option 5) - jump under the stairs, and switch the entire electric supply off to the house and just play games on your laptop!

1) saves the hassle of trying to fathom turning the tv off
2) saves electricity, and helps your carbon footprint, and electric bill at the end of the month
3) gives more of an environment to your game!

Or do what I do... Use the "record" button on your TiVo or other box, and then watch it when you can a) fast forward the adverts and B) put something else on when your done :P
Shifty
Kill yourself mate, not before leaving your motor to me in your will :D
Stoney871
[quote name='Shifty' timestamp='1330857581' post='170456']
Kill yourself mate, not before leaving your motor to me in your will :D
[/quote]
Me first, don't push.
;)
jeebowhite
Already beat you to it, why do you think Ste went quiet?

Now to dispose of the motor, as he forgot to put it in his will :P

What did you decide in the end anyway BDC?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.