Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ford Ka 2001 Electric Windows
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
steve3069707
Hi,

Has anyone got any knowledge of previous posts or knows why the electric windows on my Ka have stopped working.......Its a 2001 collection......What do I need to check etc......Currently they are stuck down is there any way of manually getting them up

Cheers
btmaldon
Is there no sound at all from the motor? If not and both have stopped, could just be the fuse or a connection that needs looking at.
delboy
if it's only one thats not working then it maybe a wire thats broken in the rubber boot between the door & door pillar nr the hinges
very common
steve3069707
Only just saw your reply delboy but yes you are correct it was the wires in the rubber boot..............Cheers.......Have a look at my post re my focus now see what u think Ta

Full Colour Version: Ford Ka 2001 Electric Windows
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615