Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Headlight Washers Not Working
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
tdci ross
The front bumper headlight washers have stopped working. can only presume it's a winter issue and the pipes have popped off the back or something, how on earth do i get to them ?? and the back of that area?

thanks
Tonis_T
I have a focus but I think the idea should be the same. You have to have the lights switched on to enable headlight washers. If the switch is on "off" position washers won't work.
pragmatix
Could be as simple as sludge in the pipes often caused by washing up liquid, you could try epying the resovoir and putting hot water into it, sometimes enough to get it going again.
If that doesnt work then I think you have to remove the wheel arch liner, not done it myself just looking at mine it seems the right way, hopefully someonelse wil be able to confirm that

Full Colour Version: Headlight Washers Not Working
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615