Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Instrument Cluster
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
dexter666
Hiya all.I've got a mark 1 2003 and the instrument cluster has stopped working.There's no speedo,revs and more annoyingly no mileage display.Thinking of trading it in for a mk2.Question is would it be wise to get cluster replaced before i sell it or do you think that wd40 trick from watchdog might work.luckerly i have an android phone app and windowsceen mount so can tell what speed i'm doing.
Preee
Might be worth giving it a try with electrical contact spray rather than wd40 , and unplugging it in/out may get it to fire up again , did you check the fuse's just in case
Stoney871
You will have to get it fixed as selling the car in that condition will be hard, also not to be a crotchety copper but driving it without a functioning speedo is an offence.
Just be careful in the meantime. ;)

Full Colour Version: Instrument Cluster
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615