Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Air Con Question
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Andrew Barke
hi all,

so i've had my new car just under 2 days and was woundering is there anyway of stopping the A/C automatically coming on when you turn the temp dial to cold or the direction dial (if thats what its called) to the window, since in the last two days the A/C must have come on about 10 times, i know its nothing important but something more annoying.

thanks!
Stoney871
Hi mate,
Just turn the dial one mark either side of the screen icon and that should stop it.
B.T.W, it is advisable to run the AC weekly to keep it lubricated and functional.
Stoney871
Hi mate,
Just turn the dial one mark either side of the screen icon and that should stop it.
B.T.W, it is advisable to run the AC weekly to keep it lubricated and functional.
Stoney871
Sorry about the double post.
Thumb slipped, flaming iPhone.
volts
Nope it does that as AC sopposedly helps the demist process so turn on automatically.

I have to be honestt i just leave mine on regardless and can tell no difference in MPG after a period of time switching it off all the dam time.

EDIT: Stoney beat be to it Dam coppers always around when you dont want them to be :)
Stoney871
[quote name='volts' timestamp='1330730496' post='170217']
Stoney beat be to it Dam coppers always around when you dont want them to be :)
[/quote]

Woop Woop! it's the sound of da Police.
I am everywhere at all times ;)

Full Colour Version: Air Con Question
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.