Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Replacment for 6000CD
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Audio & Electronics
kiltedboarder
Hi all,
Can anybody recommend an aftermarket replacemnt for the 6000CD installed in my 07 Focus.

Thanks
vamp2k05
depends what you want.
do you want just a cd unit or one with an mp3 connector or usb does it need pre out or aux or are you wanting a flip display unit or dvd or touch screen it just depends what you want i have a cheap one from halford its a kenwood w3041a its a cd with mp3cd playback and wma cd playback it has 1x pre out and front aux it cost about 50 from halfrauds but its good for what i need
Dave the Dude
Same question for a very similar car. I would like recomendations for a 2 din unit replacement for my Thai made Focus 2 litre sport+. Its the same body as your Uk facelift Focus with the same functions/switchgear. Here they have just swapped production to the current model that you in UK have had for a couple of years(Mk3???).

I use an ipod for my music and would like a large non flip screen. If GPS is preinstalled, all the better?

Most makes are available here in Thailand along with a huge variety of cheap mod/lighting/electrical equipment,

Thanks guys :D
Dave the Dude
Bump

Full Colour Version: Replacment for 6000CD
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.