Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whats The Best Feature And Mod You Like The Best?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Preee
Hi guys , if you had to choose the best Feature and Mod on your [u]own[/u] car what would it be and why?

For me.

My number one feature has to be the heated seat's , i hate frosty mornings and as i'm getting older i just love to be able feel some heat on a cold morning well before the heater as warmed the car.

"heated steering wheel would be nice"

By far my favorite MOD i have done is the DRL's i really like the look of them.

Regards
Preee
Lenny
Nice topic created mate,

My number 1 would be the DRL's [size=2]that are currently making their way to me, on the back of a Honda 50 winding its way through the streets of shanghai heading for the airport. [/size]
i really like the look of them too, and the fact that they dim when you switch on your stock lights.

number 2 would be the dual reverse light, i love the white beam that emits from the rear of the car and matches the reg plate lights.

number 3 would be the ST pod im very happy with the way it has turned out.

number 4 would be the 4th brake light thats fitted behind the rear ford badge that i chabged to say focus. its great for drivers who love my back bumper and like to get as close as possible to it.
Preee
[quote name='Lenny' timestamp='1330976775' post='170795']
Nice topic created mate,

My number 1 would be the DRL's [size=2]that are currently making their way to me, on the back of a Honda 50 winding its way through the streets of shanghai heading for the airport. [/size]
[/quote]

Classic Lenny made me laugh
btmaldon
Got to be the Comms Pack with the Satnav, bluetooth and voice controls for me.

As far as mods go, I have only fitted a ZS grill and stainless kick plates, so havent really got a favourite.
focuscolin
For me my carbon dash with the new heater controls really UPS the inside and my Bluetooth.
Lenny
[quote name='Preee' timestamp='1330977061' post='170796']
Classic Lenny made me laugh
[/quote]

:D i entered the tracking number on EMS and thats what came up on the screen anyways .... :lol:
mitch84
Only done a few cheaper so called mods which I'm pleased with on my mk2.5

CreeQ5 Reverse bulb

Mist washer jets

LED number plate lighting
Preee
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1330977781' post='170805']
Got to be the Comms Pack with the Satnav, bluetooth and voice controls for me.

As far as mods go, I have only fitted a ZS grill and stainless kick plates, so havent really got a favourite.
[/quote]
+1 Agreed the coms pack is great , save's alot of trouble making calls and with safe reader switched on my phone it reads my text messages out as well.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.