Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Few Problems Already........
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
johnboy69
bought a mk3 mondeo ghia x yeasterday
got it cheapish as it needs both rear suspension units replaced
and offside front ball joint has a bit of play
does anyone have a rough idea of cost.?
also i noticed that the passenger heated seat switch won't switch off.!!!
and doesn't seem to get hot.......
is this a common prob.?
regards
johnboy
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]It’s unlikely to be a Mk3, (2001 = Mk1), as far as I know the Ghia finished in 2007 with the Mk2.[/font][/size][/color]
NorthSussex
[quote name='ndsussex' timestamp='1330979518' post='170817']
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]It’s unlikely to be a Mk3, (2001 = Mk1), as far as I know the Ghia finished in 2007 with the Mk2.[/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Sorry probably wrong, I was thinking of the Focus.[/font][/size][/color]
btmaldon
I am guessing but around £200 for the lot I would have thought. As far as your heated switch goes, it must be a faulty switch. If the seat isnt getting hot, they may have pulled a fuse to stop it heating the seat unnecessarily. Or the fuse may have gone. Not sure if the light on the switch is powered from the same fuse or not as I have never had heated seats. So hopefully someone that has had a similar experience will be along shortly.

Good Luck
johnboy69
[quote name='btmaldon' timestamp='1331041165' post='170941']
I am guessing but around £200 for the lot I would have thought. As far as your heated switch goes, it must be a faulty switch. If the seat isnt getting hot, they may have pulled a fuse to stop it heating the seat unnecessarily. Or the fuse may have gone. Not sure if the light on the switch is powered from the same fuse or not as I have never had heated seats. So hopefully someone that has had a similar experience will be along shortly.

Good Luck
[/quote]thanks for that, the seat is hot and stays hot, which is ok at the mo but in the summer my wife will not be a happy bunny.......

Full Colour Version: A Few Problems Already........
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615