Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Odometer Trick Test
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
neilcartledge
Just done the odometer test, reset button and turn to ignition II etc... One thing I didn't get was on number 10 the fuel volume test it said f037? Anyone know what this means? How much fuel left etc

Neil
Mark M.K
Topic moved into Focus forums. Please do not post a question in the guides forum.
jeebowhite
Where did you get that from? I have never seen an F code, normally P1137 or similar!

I would suggest wiping the memory, and monitoring...
neilcartledge
Was option 10, just before the temperature. After it came lo11 , I saw the p103 option but that was right at the end , about option 16 or 17, can it actually tell you when your about to run out of fuel?
jeebowhite
The car may have the fuel range, in which case it wont tell you when your about to run out of fuel, just when your estimated to hit zero

Could be more an error was previously reported on the "Fuel Sender Unit"

Like I said, get it cleared, then see if it comes back, these codes can remain unseen from an issue years ago!
neilcartledge
Ok cheers mate thanks for that

How do I clear the memory then?
jeebowhite
if you have / know anyone who posesses an OBD II Code reader, they may be able to clear the memory, otherwise, if your friendly with your local dealer, or a local garage they could wipe the codes for a very nominal fee / if not free.

Full Colour Version: Odometer Trick Test
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.