Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vibrating And Groaning Noise When Steering At Low Speed.
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
undlou
Hi everyone :)

I have had my streetka for nearly a year now! since I've had it i have noticed a noise when pulling away. its usually when I've just started it up and steer my way out of my parking space. after that it doesn't seem to make the noise.
I work at a commercial vehicle repair shop with mechanics, even they have checked everything and cant find a problem. I have even sent it to my MOT centre to check it out but even they say there isn't anything wrong.

I know when there is a problem with a car. it shouldn't make an intense vibration noise and groan when i steer while pulling away. has anyone else had the same problem?

thanks !
Darren T
It could be that you are using full lock when you steering out of your parking space, In which case its normal and i wouldn't worry about it and try not to use full lock.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615