Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Karcher Cleaning System?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
mitch84
Hi guys

Just got myself a karcher K 3.575 Jubilee pressure washer and it uses the new plug & play detergent system , has anyone got one of these and can tell me if there is a cheaper way of re-using the same cleaning bottle as I dont think they are refillable , I did read that you can refill them with your own cleaning detergent somehow???

cheers

Mitch
Preee
Karcher are great , you picked a nice model there , no idea about the detergent.

I have had my trusted Karcher for many years , broken it twice by stepping on it but still running as powerfull to days as when i got it out of the box :)
mitch84
Thanks Preee , I look foward to using it , I'm fairly excited about cleaning the patio with the T-racer patio attachment, very sad when you get excited about cleaning something!!! :) :ph34r:

Full Colour Version: Karcher Cleaning System?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615