Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transit Connect Diesel Leak?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
james-Let-Tec
Hi Everyone, i have recently bought a Transit Connect and noticed a bit of a diesel smell in the cab. on further investigation i noticed a wet patch around the no.2 injector and after reading online about possible causes it turns out that it is the 'leak off' pipe that comes out of the injector. i took this apart and the o ring disintergrated on removal, i had a selection of o rings but the one i have found that is the correct diameter is too thick and just splits when i put it in. Does anybody know where i could buy o rings to fit? i have got a feeling i may end up needing to buy the whole set of leak off pipes so if this is the case does anybody know a good place to get these? Thanks in advance,

James.
Z3 MON
You could try trimming your one Dow with a surgical knife. Not sure how long it would last though
Z3 MON
You could try trimming your one Dow with a surgical knife. Not sure how long it would last though
james-Let-Tec
I have tried that, ( well with a sharp stanley anyway) but unfortunatly it just flooded out. I think i might try a scrap yard to see if i can get a second hand one there or if not i may need to put it into the dreaded garage. Thanks anyway.

Full Colour Version: Transit Connect Diesel Leak?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615