Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just Bought Fiesta Zetec S
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
P4RR N
Hey Everyone,

Hope I'll find this forum useful in getting hints and tips for my 59 plate Fiesta Zetec S 1.6 TDCI. I Just bought it on Friday. Going to look into adding the Side Skirts as mine didn't have them and also looking into getting Blue Vision Bulbs to get the HID look as I believe if I get the HID conversion kit fitted this would be illegal as they are not manufactured fitted?? Also heard of some stories of people getting faults on the dash after fitting them. I'll look forward to looking through forum topics relating to these so if you have any links to forums let me know! Thanks

P4RR N
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
P4RR N
Hey Dez, How's it going? Nice Dog!

Full Colour Version: Just Bought Fiesta Zetec S
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615