Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aaarrrrgggh Please Help :(((
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
wreety
Today driving my tdci mondeo i was doing my normal thing and whilst i was going through the gears the boost suddenly went and the heater plug light started to flash and turbos boost was no existant so i pulled over turned the car off waited then started again and the heater plug light went off and normal boost applied but not for long, when i got home i put bonnet up checked intercooler pipes were still on and everything else connected to turbo and it was ok so i went for another run but touch wood no loss in boost but there must be something wrong for it to happen in first place.................. what is the problem anybody witnessed this before cheers
Z3 MON
You need to have it plugged in to see what fault codes are registered on the ECU. not much you can do till then ......

Full Colour Version: Aaarrrrgggh Please Help :(((
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615