Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1500 Mile Courtesy Check
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Sara Fiesta
Ford informed me that it's not compulsory but I can return for a free 1500 mile courtesy check, I really don't have the time is this worth it or is it a waste of time anyone else bothered?

Sara.
jimrex
Hi Sara, I don't think it's a major issue if you don't get it checked. When I took the Fez in I'm sure they just made sure nothing had come loose and everything was running correctly.

One thing I would say though is if it's free, you might as well have it done for peace of mind?
jeebowhite
Hi Sara,

Well as its free its worthwhile! they will mainly check the likes of torque on the nuts, just check that no DTC codes have appeared, and just check the overall health, call it a "special service" if you will.

You dont need to go as soon as it ticks over from 1500 miles, but its worth getting it done, it will just be a confidence boosting "glad to see your enjoying the car!"
Sara Fiesta
ok thanks, i'll book it in when i get time, as you say its free wouldn't hurt got to find the time!. :)
cuke
Hi, I doubt they will do much more than just the same as a weekly check then road test it...
Chris
NorthSussex
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]It's still worth doing, just for peace of mind, and it is free.[/font][/size][/color]

Full Colour Version: 1500 Mile Courtesy Check
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.