Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advisory on MOT certificate. Help!
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
caam1
My advisory note says "off side rear shock mount worn", the man said I needed to get it looked at soon. What could the potential outcome be if I leave it? Should I get it done? I am a bit dubious of advice when they are trying to get you to pay them for the work.

Thanks
Russ
[quote name='caam1' post='10757' date='Jan 28 2009, 07:21 PM']My advisory note says "off side rear shock mount worn", the man said I needed to get it looked at soon. What could the potential outcome be if I leave it? Should I get it done? I am a bit dubious of advice when they are trying to get you to pay them for the work.

Thanks[/quote]

The potential outcome is obvious........"if" the shock mount fails you'll have to get it fixed or it will fail the next mot, and thats before going into any nasties it may or could cause if it fails whilst your driving!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615