Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pre Cat Lambda Sensor
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
tonkaman83
hi all i have a 51 plate duratec mondeo recently i had the fuel pump replaced during which the dope at the garage dropped my exhaust. After getting my car back the engine management light came on took it straight back to be told bank 1 and 2 sensors had failed they deny it was them after getting the post cat sensor of easily enough tried the pre cat STUCK solid any help or ideas would be great before i give in and replace the exhaust manifold.
Stoney871
Apply heat to it with a gas torch and that should break the seal a little and loosen it off.
Wait until its cooled and it should come out with care.
Just make sure you don't catch anything on fire.
stef123
As already said you will need to apply a lot of heat. If it is stuck really bad you will probably need oxy acetylene to get it red hot

Full Colour Version: Pre Cat Lambda Sensor
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615