Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ambient Lighting In Ecoboost Titanium?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
neilgeorge
Hi guys finally picked up my new focus titanium ecoboost yesterday and got to say I am loving it! :) But I have noticed the cool ambient lighting and I cannot seem to find the colour change button for the lighting for the life of me haha. I read on the manual it was above the headrest but all I can seem to find is the sunglasses holder.

Anyone have any idea where I could find the switch???

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for looking.
cuke
Hi, think th Titaniums don't have this feature...
Chris
Wickwick10_1
[quote name='neilgeorge' timestamp='1331852789' post='172801']
Hi guys finally picked up my new focus titanium ecoboost yesterday and got to say I am loving it! :) But I have noticed the cool ambient lighting and I cannot seem to find the colour change button for the lighting for the life of me haha. I read on the manual it was above the headrest but all I can seem to find is the sunglasses holder.

Anyone have any idea where I could find the switch???
Titanium x only mate
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for looking.
[/quote]
tomo2001
[quote name='Wickwick10_1' timestamp='1331903253' post='172876']
[/quote]

Hey Wickwick10_1

Looks like your reply is in the the same place as this elusive switch ;)

(Can just make it out in the same colour as the quoted bit from the OP)
neilgeorge
Thanks for the replies guys, don't think it is an option (well I can't find anything).

Strange really how they give ambient lighting on the titanium but you only have the option of changing the colour on the titanium x.

Thanks again :)
tomo2001
[quote name='neilgeorge' timestamp='1331919286' post='172933']
Thanks for the replies guys, don't think it is an option (well I can't find anything).

Strange really how they give ambient lighting on the titanium but you only have the option of changing the colour on the titanium x.

Thanks again :)
[/quote]

Just checked on Ford Etis for my Tit X and it shows this...........

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615