Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Advice/help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hi. not even sure this is in the right place but...[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]I looked under my car to locate that annoying pipe/frame vibration. When I put my head under I noticed a lot of what seems to be oil between the hose and pipe. instead of trying to describe it I thought I'd upload a pic or two. If you could tell me what it is/whats going on I'd be grateful![/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Thanks[/font][/color]
Looks like misting around the intercooler pipe, the pipe may have a hole in it

Full Colour Version: Advice/help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.