Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Mondeo Driver With Two Problems He'd Like Advice On...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
december_boy
Hi there.

I'm really happy to be a Ford owner, but I have two problems I'd like some advice on.

I bought a 2011 Ford Mondeo Estate Titanium, with 9000kms on the clock and I live in Sydney, Australia.

I love the car, but my wife complains about it being too big! She'll be happier with the space in a few weeks as our first is due in 5 days.

The first is a minor annoyance, but still... When I'm driving, there's a rattle on the driver side about head level. I can't tell if it's window that's ratting or something in the seatbelt mechanism. Has anyone heard this before? I called my local Ford garage and they said they'd be happy to investigate, but if it wasn't a part breakage (i.e. it was just something loose and therefore a build issue), then warranty would not cover it!

Secondly, I have a phone question. I have a 3GS iPhone and it connects to Bluetooth perfectly since I updated the Audio Software. The problem is that, as soon as I plug in the USB cable to charge it, the Bluetooth connection gets dropped. Unplog the cable and Bluetooth connection happens again. So I can't charge my phone and take a call at the same time... doh...

Any ideas on both of those?

Apart from that, love the car.

Stephen
Preee
Hi and welcome to FOC

Warranty should still cover it.

Try plugging the useb before you start the car and radio , and then selecting bluetooth and it should not overide the signal when you plug it in.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.