Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Limited Locations When U Sign Up
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
andy tit 1.6 tdci
im a new member and from birmingham , it asked where i was from so i looked but couldnt find a close location , an i thought b`ham or west mids would be there or did i just miss something ?
andy tit 1.6 tdci
i had to choose other / non uk which i dont like , pls help thanks
Mark M.K
I have checked the list, and you are correct. There is no location for you to pick in your area. I will get this looked in to.
Mark M.K
Hi Andy,

I have changed your location to birmingham. This should appear for everybody to see.
Steve
The location is based on Counties. Because presetting every town in the UK would be a major task for somone to trawl through names. In order to get a general idea of location we chose to use counties instead. This helps when it comes to announcing meets that we can tell those about meets in their area, if they wish to receive them.

Allowing memebrs to choose makes it inconsistant.
larsonb
I am from US how can i Click on Other ?
Torchwood
What if you live on the county border like me.... :blink: :rolleyes:
DanGull
Your house is built across the county divide?

:blink: ;) :D
Torchwood
[quote name='DanGull' timestamp='1334697765' post='178215']
Your house is built across the county divide?

:blink: ;) :D
[/quote]

Yes, sort of... Its neither here, nor there really! You know how it is, one lot of mail says this, and another lot comes under this...!? Sometimes the post code differs! But rarely...

I honestly dont know which home to drive to sometimes, lmao!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615