Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: key fob
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
bully
hi all hope sombody can help i have just got a mondeo and the batterys in the key fob are missing i know which ones to get but the silver disk which goes between them is also missing does anybody know where to get one from and what should i ask for thanks...
mintalkin
i do not think you wil get the disc as a seperat item, the best thing would to be if a local scrappie has a compleate key that you could rob.
bully
[quote name='mintalkin' post='10938' date='Jan 31 2009, 10:11 PM']i do not think you wil get the disc as a seperat item, the best thing would to be if a local scrappie has a compleate key that you could rob.[/quote]
thanks for that

Full Colour Version: key fob
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615