Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyre Pressor Sensor/valve
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
heddfan
Hi,
Just been quoted 156 euro to replace a leaking tyre valve on my 2005 Mondeo 2.5 ghia x .After I had picked myself off the floor I declined the offer.
Can anyone suggest a supplier of the parts.
Have seen repair kit online for £ 19.99 would this be ok and is it easy to replace.
Have use of tyre replacement tools so DIY possible.
Seems this is a Ford problem having read several threads and of course engine management light has still to be dealt with as that has come on.

Thankyou in anticipation

Mike
andthen
hi there ,

I have just removed the last of four from my 2009 car with less than 40k on her..
There is a serious desgin fault with them , why replace if they will fail in the next year od so.

Up until the fourth sensor my dashboard display gave me a tyre pressure sensor warning , but now all four are removed the system has switched it's self off....

Think i can live without it.....;-)

Full Colour Version: Tyre Pressor Sensor/valve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615