Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cruise Controlhi
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
dwodr
Hi all. Just got a mondeo 2.2 tdci ghia x. Used the cruise control once and no problems but now has ceased to function. I am fairly competent with the spanners and wondered if there is any common faults before a garage emptys my wallet. Bought the car with warranty but the dual mass spat its dummy the other day and the warranty company will only pay for that to be fixed and the garage are only worried about profit. So while the novelty factor is still there lets get it fixed.
jeebowhite
Hi John,

I would say that regardless, the car is under warranty, and if you have bought the car with a fault, then your garage should honour the repair, otherwise, I would suggest that they need to sort it out or take the car back as it is not fit for purpose!

As for the faults, what happens when you try to switch it on, do you get any lamps appear, anything clicks?

Full Colour Version: Cruise Controlhi
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615