Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 8000K Hids On 2007 Ford Focus Lx
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
Focus_IRE
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the club got my 1.6 TDCi Last Saturday and i love it. I am just wondering if anyone on this have put HIDs into their focus and how do you find them? Any Irish Lads/Ladies do you know if they will pass the NCT?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you :-)
Lenny
[quote name='Focus_IRE' timestamp='1332757929' post='174480']
Hi Everyone,

I am new to the club got my 1.6 TDCi Last Saturday and i love it. I am just wondering if anyone on this have put HIDs into their focus and how do you find them? Any Irish Lads/Ladies do you know if they will pass the NCT?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you :-)
[/quote]

Welcome to the forum mate,
as far as i am aware 6000k is the highest HID you can fit while still being road legal,
and any HID will fail the NCT if it hasent got a focus to it,
but their are HID kits available that have metal shrows on them to help focus the light and still look good but no glare.
Focus_IRE
Thanks for the help Lenny, big fan of your work like what you've done with your baby. Great guides and very easy to follow mate.
Lenny
[quote name='Focus_IRE' timestamp='1335784255' post='180218']
Thanks for the help Lenny, big fan of your work like what you've done with your baby. Great guides and very easy to follow mate.
[/quote]

Thanks very much mate, im a fellow south east man too lol im living in north wexford area.
im interested to see how you get on with the turbo timer too mate id be interested in fitting one myself in the future.
Focus_IRE
I actually got my Focus in Gorey mate, at David James car sales. Yeah I am looking at the timer it would make life alot easier and save cost at the end of the day.
Lenny
[quote name='Focus_IRE' timestamp='1335792640' post='180240']
I actually got my Focus in Gorey mate, at David James car sales. Yeah I am looking at the timer it would make life alot easier and save cost at the end of the day.
[/quote]

:o small world mate :D
purchased in Bolands myself but i saw David James had a few focus on display recently,
and your spot on with trying to preserve the turbo in the engine.
Focus_IRE
Yeah its a smalll world alright, yeah well Im working in a company who make turbos so i know what its like so will have to get one. :)

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.