Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tyre Pressure Malfunction
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Mondeo Club
Whitters
Good Evening,

I had the fronts pads changed on my MK4 Mondeo today and since then I've had a Tyre Pressure Malfunction. The garage have read the fault codes and it says its auto reset. Is this normal and will it recover once I've done a few miles.

I hate having warning lights lite on the dash as its all seems very expensive to turn the off.

Thanks

Phil
Whitters
After nearly a week of having a Malfunction showing on the dash I had to do something about it. I've tried deflating and over inflating the tyre to activate the TPMS alarm and then put the tyre pressures back to the correct pressures. i've also tried taking the wheels off to activate the TPMS. All to no avail. In the end I did the manly thing of losing my rag and disconnting the battery for 15 minutes. The only thing went through my mind once it had been disconnected was did I have the radio code. Ooops. Low and behold it worked. Silence in the car no lights on the dash, for some reason a radio that still works. Never asked me for a code. Winner.

Regards

Phil

:D

Full Colour Version: Tyre Pressure Malfunction
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.