Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nooby Question...
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford KA / StreetKA Club
Hi there, sorry in advance for this stupid question but:

My girlfriend caught the front nearside wheel arch of a Street Ka the other day, and we've decided to try and settle it outside of insurance,
The impact itself was almost non existent, with just a thumbnail size of paint being removed.

They've said that the quote to replace it is around £300. I'm no expert on the KAs. But i'd say that is a tad too high :P

My question to you is, can you buy the wheel arch separate to the bumper? Because i'm not sure if they are all one unit or the wheel arch is seperate.

Thanks for your patience

Pete =]
i am pretty sure they come in 3 parts from memory
i would ask them to take it to a garage you know are good & have them give you a price
that way atleast you will have an idea on costs or phone your insurance company & ask them who they use
if you take a look on ebay for street ka bumper it will come up as wheel arches complet units so i would say it's a 3 part bumper
Have you tried Dent Master or Chips Away or similar? It may save having the whole part changed and sprayed.

Full Colour Version: Nooby Question...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2015 Invision Power Services, Inc.