Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie Saying Hello
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > New Member Introductions
gforce
Hi folks, been a member on here for a while but haven't got round to posting anything yet so thought I'd better say hello before I start asking questions and hijacking people's threads!

Brief intro... I had a Mondeo ZS for 3 years before swapping to a 55 plate 2.0 TDCi Focus Titanium about 6 months ago. Have completed a few mods so far...wing mirror indicators, LHD reverse light (not fully functional, yet!), silver indicator bulbs, LEDs inside and out etc.

Plan to put an ST kit on it. I'm sure plenty will roll their eyes at this, but STs in general are rare round here, so an ST TDCi will be even more so. Don't think I'll be touching the inside as it has that questionable "blue half leather with blue dash and cream carpets & doorcards" interior, so if I were to change anything in there I'd need to gut the whole thing, but it has grown on me.

I've been a member on MEG/TalkFord through my Mondy ownership, but the Focus section is pretty quiet over there. Have found the guides on here a brilliant source of info and hopefully can contribute to the odd one as I go!
dezwez
[color="#0000FF"][size="5"][font="Times New Roman"]Hi welcome[/font][/size][/color] :)
gforce
Cheers buddy!

Full Colour Version: Newbie Saying Hello
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615