Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Focus Zetec S 2012
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
FocFie
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Hi guys,[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]completely new to the forum so hopefully this has been posted in the right place.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]I was just wandering if anyone had any ideas of what the 18 inch alloy wheels will look like for new the Focus Zetec S?[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]I have searched the internet and have seen pictures of the the standard 17 inch wheels but cannot find any on the new optional alloy wheels.[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Thanks[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]FocFie[/size][/font]
Bigdaddycain
I can't make out if these are the 17" or 18" alloys... Press cars are usually "fully loaded" so these are probably the 18"s i'd have thought...

[IMG]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c97/joannelf/Ford-Focus_Zetec_S_2012_01.jpg[/IMG]
FocFie
Yeah these are the 17" not the 18". I have seen one picture of the new 18" on the Zetec S e-brochure on the ford sight. I think they look a bit similar to the original ST alloys :-)

Full Colour Version: Focus Zetec S 2012
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.