Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Location Of Fuel Filter On My 1.6 2006 Focus Sport
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > General Forums > Maintenance / Servicing / MOT Discussions
Davidb696
Hello, was just wondering if anyone knew the location of the fuel filter as i cant seem to find it

Thanks
David
Stoney871
Hope this helps - i did it for a friend with a 1.8 diesel like mine but hopefully it will point you in the right direction.
Apologies for the quality - i have a duff scanner.

[img]http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m522/stoney871/fuelfilter.jpg[/img]
btmaldon
I am guessing that it is behind the fuel tank. Thats where I found it on the SportKA. I havent looked for it on my Focus.

It should be between the tank and the rear bulkhead on the passenger side. If Im wrong someone who can confirm its location will be along hopefully.
btmaldon
[i]What Stoney has produced looks more likely.[/i]
Davidb696
Hello, thanks for the replys, thats great stoney871, could you point me in the right direction to where it is on my engine bay on the pic i supplied as ive had a look and still cant seem to find it

Thanks
David
Stoney871
It should be at the end of the engine - as the manual states the air filter pipes need moving, i'd start the filter box end.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.