[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]ok im about to put a second alternator in me van to run a split charge system from 1 high capacity battery to another 1 .[/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]iv got the split charged sussed that's in running off my original battery(1) now charging the amp battery(2)[/size][/font]
[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]this is why im noticing dimming and lazy starts ..[/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]so i want to separate my original alternator and starting batt(1)[/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]then have a second system to charge amp batt(2) then split charge from this to my lights and inverter battery(3) [/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5][color=#ff0000]what i really want to know is what do i need now obv a alternator/belt, a regulator? 30amp? wiring diagram to help maybe lol .[/color][/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]obv if i have 3 battery's grounded is it best to have a grounding strip maybe???[/size][/font]

[font=comic sans ms,cursive][size=5]help pls..lol much app for any input..[/size][/font]