Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Needing Help
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Chat
Kai_of_lexx
Hello guys hoping someone can help me out a little, i own a 1987 xri cabby and its got a light problem. Will describe the fault someone may have had it, when u leave the car every now and then the main beam comes on drains the battery. I have found that if i jam the the switch to main beam before i get out it does not do it, that problem i can live with:). My problem now is a friend looked at the while i was working away from with the grand idea of fixing it, he removed all the relays without taking a photo. I have searched for a photo to reinstall them only one i found is a little different to mine, i am hoping someone out there with a 87 cabby can photo theres and e mail me it.

Kai

I dont know yet if members can get my e mail addy from profile if not i can post here ty guys
rojariggs
I would try replacing the main beam switch.
Kai_of_lexx
Tried that roj had 3 of the damn things :) i can live with that fault tbh the relays pain in the backside 3 easy the others not so.

Full Colour Version: Needing Help
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615