Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Unlock Extras?
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Welcome to Ford Owners Club > General Ford Related Discussions
beanieboy77
I heard a rumour that my Fiesta edge has hidden extras that can be unlocked, such as the folding mirrors!! Was this for real or just a load of bull???

Awaiting interest!!
Lez
[quote name='beanieboy77' timestamp='1333823297' post='176635']
I heard a rumour that my Fiesta edge has hidden extras that can be unlocked, such as the folding mirrors!! Was this for real or just a load of bull???

Awaiting interest!!
[/quote]

have some "extra" what you can unlock, if you have IDS, but for folding mirror you will need the power folding mirrors and swich, and wiring if it is not there, also cruise control, you will need the cruise control switchs cover for the steering wheel, but you can add the ESP deactivator swich without programing, if you have ESP. Or you can also activate the shift indicatort... ect

Full Colour Version: Unlock Extras?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615