Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aux Port In Focus Titanium
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
Marc Fountain
hi guys recently bought a titanium 10 plate in december, (upgrade frm fiesta zetec) and i have an aux port in it for the ipod, its a sony dab radio and was wondering is there nything you can buy which will plug directly into the back of the audio unit to give me an usb port?
mitch84
Hi

I would of thought a Titanium 10 plate would of had a USB port , I got a focus titanium (60 plate) last November after trading in my zetec and it has the usb port in the centre armrest compartment , mine is not a Sony dab unit though.
Lenny
the USB feed runs from the bluetooth moduile that is fitted under the dash, above the glove box,
depending on the model of bluetooth moduile that you currently have,
you may just need to purchase the usb loom and plug it in to the bluetooth moduile.

also see this Guide on the USB music Box by ford
http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/29569-guide-to-installing-the-ford-usb-music-box/

Full Colour Version: Aux Port In Focus Titanium
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.

Warning: require_once(/var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/sources/classes/class_email.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/applications/ipb/3.4.5/upload/lofiversion/ipsclass.php on line 1615