Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Little Parts For Focus Mk1 2001
Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums > Ford Models > Ford Focus Club
gav2085
Hi guys i am new to this forum so hi. I also apologise if this is not the right place for this but i am after a few little bits that i can't find anywhere. I was wondering if anybody had a good place to buy these:

I am after:

A gear stick cover and knob.

A battery cover.

A boot light cover (or lense)

i cant seem to get these anywhere. I hope someone can help :D

Many Thanks. Gavin.
NorthSussex
[quote name='gav2085' timestamp='1333978495' post='176826']
Hi guys i am new to this forum so hi. I also apologise if this is not the right place for this but i am after a few little bits that i can't find anywhere. I was wondering if anybody had a good place to buy these:

I am after:

A gear stick cover and knob.

A battery cover.

A boot light cover (or lense)

i cant seem to get these anywhere. I hope someone can help :D

Many Thanks. Gavin.
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Without wishing to state the obvious, ebay is a good starting point. :rolleyes: [/font][/size][/color]
artscot79
ive got the gear knob brand new from my old focus mk1its the newer one from many a mk2 and 2.5 simply screws on that i bought then traded the car in take a look open to an offer

gav2085
[quote name='ndsussex' timestamp='1333979803' post='176827']
[color=#0000FF][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]Without wishing to state the obvious, ebay is a good starting point. :rolleyes: [/font][/size][/color]
[/quote]

I have tried ebay but the one thing i am finding hard to come by, is the boot light lense case. Ok, a bit more technical....i know its an old car but any idea why it is spluttering when i put my foot down on the gas? I have already tried what a mechanic suggested in replacing the ht leads. It has also just had a service (was doing it before then)
NorthSussex
[quote name='gav2085' timestamp='1334009405' post='176900']
I have tried ebay but the one thing i am finding hard to come by, is the boot light lense case. Ok, a bit more technical....i know its an old car but any idea why it is spluttering when i put my foot down on the gas? I have already tried what a mechanic suggested in replacing the ht leads. It has also just had a service (was doing it before then)
[/quote]
[color=#0000ff][size=5][font=comic sans ms,cursive]If you can't find the parts you need on ebay go to a breakers yard.[/font][/size][/color]
Stoney871
I found this part, while not listed as for your model, it appears to me to be exactly like the boot light lens that was in my MK1.
May be worth a shot for the price-

[url="http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Puma-97-01-Interior-Boot-Lamp-Holder-/320603462809?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa5749c99"]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Puma-97-01-Interior-Boot-Lamp-Holder-/320603462809?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4aa5749c99[/url]

Full Colour Version: Little Parts For Focus Mk1 2001
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.